Saturday, February 03, 2007

SVU vs. Averett

Check it out! This is a crazy site that Lumpy showed me, you can design your own m & m to look like you, or whatever you want. Its pretty funny.
In other news, we lost both games today. The first game was 5-2 I think, and the second was like 8-0. We played pretty well the whole time in both games, our pitching was good, and our hitting was not too bad, we just couldnt come up with the big hits to score runs, and we werent catching any breaks. They got so many lucky bounces, and stuff like that. Both games we had just about one bad inning where they broke the lead open, and put it out of reach. Some of it was our fault, but most of it was just that the ball wasnt falling our way. Oh well, it was a good day overall, I feel pretty good about it. I played center both games, I didnt hit too great, but I was hitting everything hard, jus right at someone. I almost took one out, the guy ran it down on the warning track in left center about 385 feet. If the wind hadnt been blowing so bad, I would have hit it out. Oh well. It was a good day. I am glad that we are started, its good to be back. Now we know how good we can actually be if we do the little things right. So there

1 comment:

Travis Butterfield said...

Well, that's too bad you lost both of the games. But, I'll bet it's good to be playing again. I wish I could have been there to watch. Sounds like you're doing well. Too bad your hits went to the fielders. But, as long as you keep making solid contact, I'm sure you'll do just fine.