Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Brrrr



I bought a small heater fan thingy today. I couldnt take it anymore! This morning, the thermostat needle was below all the numbers! This is all crazy. The housing lady is supposed to come over and get a guy to fix it, but I just am going to use mine in the room because my room is almost colder than all the other ones. It is supposed to be this cold for a while which is definately not a good sign.




This picture is of my genious invention to keep my legs warm during practice yesterday. I was pretty proud of it. It worked too! If you cant tell, that is an extra pair of my long sleeves, and I just tied a not at the top to keep it around my waist!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! that's a really funny picture. they look like pirate pants

Anonymous said...

T,
I tolded you last weeks to gos to the WallMart and buy somes themal under-roos. But, nooooo you had to wait to order the fancy lad compression stuff from East Bay. By the way your mother wonders why you always cut your head off in your pictures??? Be good and stay safe.
Love,
Dad

Butterfield Family said...

Ha ha ha. I remember those bitter cold east coast winters. What did I tell you??? It's crazy that it doesn't really get cold until around January or February. By the way, we're about 72 degrees here.

Anonymous said...

I had a good laugh over your shirt-pants!! At least hopefully it helped keep you warm...I'm wondering how you could run though??
Glad you got a heater!

Travis Butterfield said...

You WEIRDO. Shirts go on your arms, not your legs.

On a completely unrelated note, the word verification for this post is "kawked." That's kind of funny.