Monday, February 05, 2007

Cold

Oh man, it is so cold today! It is 19 DEGREES!! The wind is just terrible too. Our heater in the house barely works too, so the house is like 65 degrees no matter how hot you put it. It is so bad! My room is especially bad because of the windows, we have 5 in our room alone. I hate it!! We have practice outside today, and it is going to be just miserable! I am not excited.
In other news, I forgot to tell anyone, but on Sunday, I was called to be a teacher in Elders quarum every 2nd Sunday. We will just have to see how that goes. I start this Sunday, but I actually might not even be there because we will be coming back from our game. Who knows. I will only have to teach 3 lessons total, so that wont be too bad I guess. Yep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.
Man you have been having real changeable weather. Be sure to layer up for practice so you don't get chilled. Also if the fire place is in good working order go to walmart and get some of those fire place logs that are in the wrapper. They light pretty easily and they work pretty good. Anyway good luck and congrats on your new assignment. You will do great.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how hard it would be to practise in such cold weather!! I'm sure the wind doubles the cold. Bundle up!!!!
Congrats on your teaching assignment. I'm sure you'll do awesome!