Sunday, February 11, 2007

Im Back

Well I got back last night at 5:30am, that was rough. Not a very fun drive in a van. It was a long trip. I tried to sleep, but everytime I would get close, or comfortable, I would just get so uncomfortable and awkward, so I had to move and stuff. It was tough. But that is about as far as we have to travel I think, so at least it is out of the way. We lost all four of our games, I did alright this tourny, especially the last two games. That wasnt too bad. We just couldnt put anything together really. Hopefully we start getting things together. If you want to check out how we are doing, you can check out our school's website. You can just navigate around and see whatever you want to see on it. I really dont care what you see!
Thats it for now.

No comments: