Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A series of unfortunate events...actually just one.

Well, I'm sitting here in the Library at school just killing time until I really have to crack down and study for my Chemistry final tomorrow. I just got done turning in my business test. It was a take-home final and when we turned it in, he had us answer 10 questions in class to fulfill university requirements of being in class for the final. He let us work together, so I am feeling pretty confident about it. True/false tests have not grown on me thats for sure. I enjoy the fact that i get to work on the test using as many resources as possible, but I don't like how tricky the questions can be. Oh well. I'm done with that one. Two down, two to go. Then it's FREEDOM!!

I have a funny story about last night. After our softball game last night (which we won!) we went to eat at Rumbi by South Towne Mall. I was driving with my top down, and it was getting dark so I decided to put it back up. I did this and then went to turn off the car and I couldn't get it all the way shut off. I stopped the engine, but the ignition wouldn't rotate enough. It seemed like it was in the battery position. Oh, and I couldn't get it started again. This freaked me out because a very similar thing happened in Virginia. I was really nervous. I had to get back home to finish my test. I had to get to school before 9am for my final. I wouldn't have a way to get there. I didn't have money to tow it. I was nervous. Kyle finally came over and started fiddling with it. Then, after about five minutes of this drama, he reaches over and grabs my shifter and puts it in park. I had left the Emergency brake on from when I put the top up (while in drive appartently) and never took it off. Haha. It must be finals week or something...

1 comment:

Travis Butterfield said...

bwa ha ha ha! nice.