Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surprise...


This morning I had the joy of finding this cute little yellow paper attached to my windshield. I also found a little surprise on my wheel. Don't worry the guy was nice enough to take care of my problems for $50. What a nice guy. They are so lenient around here with parking. Especially when the person already has a parking permit, but forgets to put the top up on the convertable. Don't worry, they will still do this wonderful service even if you have a permit. They are also nice enough to say that there was nothing else they could do even though they knew that I was right. What a great company. I love Provo parking. I definitely will be sad to move out of here.....NOT!!!!

3 comments:

parker said...

haha! sucka!

Travis Butterfield said...

at least you didn't get towed. I got towed once. not cool.

Becky said...

Urrr.......this one is worth a fight. I'm on your side :)