Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Studying Away!!



Well we are down to the "nitty gritty" as Nacho Libre would say. I have only done one semester, but I am so glad that its almost over!
This is my last week of classes, and I am pretty stressed at all I need to do before m the end of school, and finals. But thats college life. I am glad that I have already gone through this process before so that I kind of have a "heads-up" on what to expect.

I have been a bad poster as of late. Lots has happened.
We had a camping trip last weekend for my Elders Quorum, and it was really good despite all the stress that went into it. Lets just say that I am a Dutch Oven master!

This weekend I went up to Logan to visit Whitney, (and Logan too), and it was really good. I stayed Friday night with my him, and we went to a bonfire (a rather small and wimpy one I might add) We were there looking at the flames, when I looked over and saw my friend Aaron Taylor whom I hadn't seen since like middle school besides the occasional church ball game in high school. It was really fun to see him and catch up on what he has been up to. What are the odds.

I also signed my contract for my new apartment that I will be living in next semester, which is a big relief to get out of the way. I think that I will really like it there.

We also went to a stake conference there that was really good as well.

I am super happy about the Jazz game today. What a finish. My heart was pounding pretty hard.

I love that it was almost 80 degrees today.

We had our first softball game today, and it was really fun to just relax and play with no worries. I was rounding first base and I don't have cleats, so as soon as my foot touched the bag, it totally slipped out from under me and I fell on my face pretty much. It was funny.

Derek took this picture of me on Friday when I was waiting for a ride back to my apartment so I could start working. Luke is having me separate segments of a cedar wood slatted fence, so we can get them back to the farm to be used at his discretion. It was hard work, because it was a little tedious, and time consuming. It took me Thursday and Friday, but I still couldn't get it completely finished. I will have to go back this week.

Anyway, I am tired, and pretty much out of things to say. I am sorry for the lame recap of my life. Hopefully I can become more interesting.
Tchau

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute picture. hang in there finals will be done before you know it. we miss you!!

Becky said...

This too shall pass....

Love the pic!

Love
Mom