Thursday, August 31, 2006

my legs hurt

Ok well I didn't write about it yesterday because I was too tired, but for our conditioning, we had to run up the HUGE hill, not on the street, straight up the grass hill! Its about 100 yards high and is ridiculously steep. Oh man it was so hard. We had to un up 10 times. After about the 3rd or 4th one I was dying! Actually almost all of us were so that tells you how hard it was. I couldnt believe it. My legs were shaking so bad I could barely stand up! Crazy. Its weird the only thing that really got sore on me today was my calves. They are so tight. You would think my legs would be shot, but it was good for them. I dont get it. Oh well.

Well today was a pretty good day, I had volleyball class today. Its so fun I love it! There are a few girls in there that are way better than I am, its a little weird. Other than that nothing really stands out about my day today, so now im going to stop writing now.

so stop reading!


im serious i thought i told you to stop





turn off the computer!



dont make me come out there and do it for you







your still reading






this reminds me of "the monster at the end of the book"






I love that book





good ole grover





are you done yet?





because i am...







right now

4 comments:

TBUTT13 said...

thats awesome jefff! i wish i was cool enough to be in the paper! things ae going good here, starting to settle in and get comfortable. I have 2 classes tomorrow but they are earlier in the day, so i have the rest of the day off. I am going to be all by myself this weekend, kellens girlfriend is coming to visit and she is staying at her moms house in virginia, so he is going to stay there. Im gonna be a loner!

Travis Butterfield said...

nice post. ha ha. you're funny. I like that grover book too. Did you see on my blog that I bought it at an antique store? Yeah buddy. Awesome. Well, I hope the humidity isn't killing you. You should get a weather pixie on your blog, so I can see how hot and humid it is there. I like to compare the weather here to the weather where everyone else is.

Unknown said...

stacigee.blogspot.com
get the word out

Anonymous said...

Monster at the end of this book. . I still love that book! You need to get some icy hot..