Friday, August 25, 2006

Well i got sorta bamboozelled into starting up one of these now that im officially a college student and what-not. Im not very good at just randomly writing and coming up with stuff to say, but it is mainly just to stay in touch, so there you go. Right now im just kickin it in my motel, who knows when i will be able to move into a dorm hopefully pretty soon, but so far im liking it. I had my second day of classes today and they were not bad. I am going to have to get used to the fact that I will need to do a lot of reading. That will be a little hard for me because I get side tracked pretty easily when im reading texts. oh well we will see how it goes. so thats about it, i need to go back to the school right quick to take care of some jazz.

4 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

that's awesome that you started classes. You're living in a motel? That cracks me up. Hopefully you can find a place to live soon!

What classes are you taking? How do you like the weather? What's up with baseball? Are you playing, or are you sidelined because of your kidney?

Travis Butterfield said...

now we just need to get your stinky sister to start one - seeing as how she moved to Colorady.

TBUTT13 said...

uh i am taking english 110 philosophy 210 art history, vollyball, health, technology tools. i think thats about it. we start doing conditioning on monday, and then next monday we are lifting at 6 AM, and practicing at 3 PM. pretty excited to get going again. as for my kidney situation, it is feeling just fine! doesnt even hurt anymore!

Butterfield Family said...

Hey Rick Majerus, how is hotel living. Don't get too used to not having to make your bed or clean your bathroom though.