Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm out of shape

Well today was the first day that we did our conditioning and running. It was pretty rough. We started out running 2 miles (not bad) we had to run up the huge hill which is steeper than Old Main but not as long (ask dad, its true!) and we finished up with a lot of sprints. Then we did some abs but after the running my side was really sore DONT WORRY nothing is wrong, its just not used to doing that much stuff. Mom you will be proud I did my laundry today for the first time here. I was running out of clothes! Oh and on sunday I ironed my shirt, and I did a pretty dang good job too! What can i say, im pro. Ok well im tired of writing, and I am still a little frustrated. The wireless connection is not the best here, so the internet cut out on me in the middle of writing this. I lost it all and had to start over.... AGAIN!!! Man these computer thingys are too complicated for me.

Until next time....

7 comments:

TBUTT13 said...

oh travis by the way how do you add links?

Travis Butterfield said...

I just sent you an email with instructions how to do it. I sent it to your hotmail account.

Anonymous said...

hey jerky, we missed you at grannie burtons birthday party. tika attacked a boy and chewed his hand into a bleeding stump of half chewed fingers. well, only one was chewed all of the way off but it was a disaster let me tell you! i found the finger in her vomit after i gave her ipacac and then i put it in kool-aide and made tom drink it. ok, bye!!!

Anonymous said...

Troy,
Glad to hear that you are a survivor of the first day of conditioning. Also freshly ironed shirts on Sunday will pay you big dividends with the ladies who are eyeing up the new boys in town. As for that story about Tika it was actually Jeff that was leaping at the young junior cousins and nibbling thier fingers. So now you know the rest of the story.

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha sounds like i missed a super good party!

Travis Butterfield said...

Um, your links don't work right. For example, your link for chad's blog says: "http://tbutt13.blogspot.com/booradley001.blogspot.com". it looks like you need to delete the part that says "tbutt13.blogspot.com/" and then they should work out.

Butterfield Family said...

And you're ugly!