Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vegas Trip


Well I we all thought that this video was so funny, we had just gone to Circus Circus to play the arcades and stuff, then we went to In-n-Out Burger, and this video was from the drive home after that. Rex was so tired from the day, and he was trying so hard to stay awake! Jay had just won that sword at the Circus Circus, and loves it!(especially its kachow noises. Lets just say that it isnt really cool at 7am though; or when it gets jabbed into your stomach huh chad) Anyway, Kyle and I went down to watch the Utah vs UNLV game. It was a really fun trip This is where we sat for the most of the game, right next to the Utah band. It was so loud! There were so many utah fans there. the whole east side(where the picture shows) were Utah fans! almost half of the fans at the stadium!! It was cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you love little kids. I came home last weekend and one morning I woke up to my 5 yr old brother yelling at me for unplugging his radio for my phone charger.

P.S. Who is the weather chick?