Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Vacation

Howdy!
Well I am in Hamilton, Missouri with my friend Jeff Durfee, which is another way of saying THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!! Ha ha it makes BV look like New York or something. Ok maybe not that drastic. It is cool though. They have a lor of property and stuff. I think it will be a cool week or so while I am here. It will be a nice relaxing time.
My mission call is getting forwarded here from BV. I missed it by 1 day. Bummer. Oh well I am not worried about it.
It was fun to be in St. Louis, I had fun with Staci and Clark and my friend Adam, except when we drove into town we were supposed to call Adam for directions, and we called at like 9:30 am and just had to wait around until around 11:30 and we finally just went to meet up at Staci and Clarks hotel to wait. But right when we were unloading the bags in the parking lot, guess who called?! His phone was out of battery and he didnt know where he packed his charger. It was crazy. Anyway, I am tired.
Look for a phone call this week, even though you have been for all last week too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you!! The news is talking about flooding in Missouri. Since you didn't mention it, hopefully you are no where near where the flooding is. Have a good time! I REALLY hope I hear from you today! :)