Thursday, May 10, 2007

Still nothing

Well the mail already came, and still nothing. Another guy on the team got his call today to Rochester, NY. He was pumped. Today me and Jeff went on splits with the misisonaries here, for about 3 hours, it was cool. They taught a lesson to one guy and the other ones just were quick visits that really couldnt involve much church discussions, but they were ok. There was a really stubborn old lady whe couldnt hear that "only needed her bible and nothing else." Pretty funny.

2 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

I don't know why you're so anxious to get the letter from the church what says "I'm sorry, but we don't have any mission call for you. If you want to serve in the church, please make arrangements with your local priesthood leaders." But, whatever floats your boat . . .

Anonymous said...

T.
I don't want no stinkin' mail from Buena Vista! I figure if I don't want the call to be forwarded that it probably will. That's kind of reverse psychology. Every time I want a team to win they lose. So if I say no stinkin' mail then the mail is sure to come. Hope you are having alot of fun.
Love,
Dad