Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Job

Well I started a new job today. It is pretty grueling. All I do is pretty much sweep and shovel dirt out of gutters in housing developments that are in the construction process so that it looks cleaner, and sells more houses. It is a lot of hard work let me tell you! I have killer blisters on my hands, and my back kills from bending over! A little after lunch, I learned how to drive a Bobcat for the future, and we put it on the trailer, an got out of the neighborhood, and ran over something with the trailer, and totally blew the tire. It was crazy. We spent about 40 minutes just trying to get the lugnuts off, but they were on way too tight. I dont think that Andre the giant would even be able to do it! But it was ok because I got paid to sit around for about an hour, so thats cool. By the way I make $11 and hour. Pretty cool. But its hard.

7 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

sweet dude. 11 an hour is pretty good for Utah. I make 12 per hour here in Arizona - which is probably less than what you make, when you factor in the whole cost of living thing. Too bad you have to break your back to do it. But, hey, it will build character (or calluses, at least).

Anonymous said...

558596896906y079utuututututututututuutututututuutututuututuututuutuututututututuutruuttuututuututuuutuuttuuuuuuuutuuutuutuu

Anonymous said...

hi troy
thanks for watching jay

Travis Butterfield said...

hey! guess what? The Harry Potter movie comes out in about two weeks! I didn't realize that until I saw your countdown. Good thing we have those things! Seriously.

TBUTT13 said...

WOOO!!!

Unknown said...

hey. i hear you found your wallet. how'da go.

Lumpy said...

come see my blog... please...

http://kylejacobbutterfield.blogspot.com/