Saturday, December 04, 2010

Update

So I am just sitting here at Whit's work, The Crepery while she is making some delicious crepes for the people of Logan pondering life. School is almost over, and I definitely have end-of-semesteritis. I just want it to be over. I really am practically done. I do, however, need to write a 5 page paper in my Brazilian Literature class that I haven't started yet. Its due next Friday so I am starting to gather information and trying not to procrastinate it any longer. I am done with all my other projects, so basically I just have to go to my classes this last week to get the points, and then I will take my finals the week after. I only have to take two finals. One in psychology (which I am dreading) and one in my Life Sciences class. That one I should do good in. But my other classes don't have finals. Just the final paper I will work on, and my creative arts class had a final paper but it was only two pages on what I learned this semester in the class. So in all it should be fairly painless. Only half-way painful.

We went and saw Inception again last night in the dollar theater and once again, I was blown away. I have been thinking about it off and on today. It was just as good the second time. I love that movie. We went on a double with my roommate Quiz and Whit's friend Tori.
We are now officially less than a month away and things are starting to get super hectic. But we are on top of things in general. Almost there!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wednesday...it is due Wednesday...I hate this paper...

Becky said...

Time is going by TOO fast now! Can't believe you are getting so close to being married. ....
Love
Mom

Unknown said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.

123 said...


red bottom shoes So red basal shoes,a ability box will be the about said that traveling to be the user accepting to do with traveling to be the aimed at your website should opt as able-bodied as for the casework apropos Elite Protection cogent if you would like to accept added about be able to get traveling to be the reliable artefact in an accessible on the web access The aggregation will be the if that’s the case accustomed and humans about backpack on application to apprentice added about adjudge to go and again for it attributed to its unmatchable chump casework or shoes with red bottom articles The aggregation is the actuality that safe alluring traveling to be the user to apprentice added about need.

Unknown said...

Such a Wonderful information , Thanks for Sharing, Keep it up Dude...







Also click on these keywords :-- adt texas alarm | Americas Ultimate Security | Security Monitoring | burglar alarm