Friday, September 17, 2010

Western Who?

So in case you didn't know, my last post I talked about my job. I had to remove most of the post. Here's the scoop:
So I got a job at a phone survey place. I went through orientation where I learned about company policies and such. I had to pass a test at the end to make sure I learned what I needed to for the job. Which is funny since I was practically nodding off the entire time.
So I get hired, and go to training the next week. All is well. I ended up working 2 more full days, and then the next day I was scheduled to work. In between my classes, I wrote my last post. I explained about the job, what I did, where I worked etc. After one my next class I got a call from work saying they needed to talk to me. They told me to erase my blog post because it mentioned the company, and they said they had to talk to me when I got to work.
So I get there and talk to the manager or whatever she was, and she brought up again the fact that I mentioned the company in my blog and asked me why I did it. They have a very strict policy that you can't mention the company at all on the internet. I totally forgot about this. So, she told me because of that I couldn't work there anymore. I didn't even say anything negative or malicious but they had to follow their policy and I was fired. So. There's the rest of the story. haha
Needless to say, I am searching for a job once again.
Fun stuff.
Other than that, things are great. We started watching Lost from the beginning. My roommate Logan bought this super intense box set of all six seasons with other gadgets and special stuff. So we are getting everyone hooked on it too. We have nice little parties at our house on our new big screen that we all chipped in for $150. Whit and I will pay the others back so that it will be ours later. Its sweet. We have me, Whit, Logan, Quin aka Quizno, and Logan's friend Kylee. A pretty good crowd. It makes it fun.
We made Sloppy Joes yesterday and I couldn't resist.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey...I like sloppy joes! I don't know if I could survive watching Lost again..