Thursday, September 09, 2010

School and stuff

So I am sitting in Whit's Humanities class today. I was on my break, and I decided to go to her class with her for "moral support." Now I understand why she wanted me to go with her. This class is ridiculous! The whole subject of the class is the Bible. Not the King James Version like we use. It is based on the new international translation of the Bible that has the modern language. He claims that it is not going to be interpreted, it will only be used because it had a great effect on western civilization. I can't believe how weird it is. I feel bad that she has to go to this all semester long. Haha.
Anyway.
The first week of school is over, and I am now a professional at this school thing.... or something like that. I am getting the hang of my classes and my schedule. I am back to the situation where I have no free time anymore like earlier in the summer. I have school until around 3 or 4 every day, and from there I ride the shuttle home and hop in my car and head off to work until 8 or 9 or 10.
I really love it up here. I knew I would like it, but I really do like it here a lot. The school, the city, the mountains, the classes. So far so good.
Let's just hope that I can make it through the semester with good grades, and my sanity. Just a few more months. :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

A few more month? ;) I have a feeling this semester is going to fly by for you! Good luck..just one day at a time...
Enjoy Logan, its one of my very favorite places!

Travis Butterfield said...

where do you work?

TBUTT13 said...

Uh... I dont anymore. haha. I'll post about it.