Saturday, March 06, 2010

An update

I haven't written for a while, and there is a lot to update. I don't think that I will even remember much to tell since so much has happened.
I will try and remember, so this might just be a really random, rambling post. But thats ok.
School is going well. I am at the half-way point pretty much and I can't believe that it has gone by this fast. I am doing fairly well in most of my classes. My worst is my chemistry class. I think I have and overall 80% in the class so far, so I need to kick it in gear and do better on the upcoming tests and such.
My pride and joy is my Art History class, because I got a 98% on my test that I was so stressed about. I will have another test right after spring break, so we will see if I can keep up the with the same results.
Spring is in the air. I love springtime. I love how everything seems to be "waking up". You see more people out and about, you can wear less layers of clothing, I get to drive with the top down. There are many reasons why I like spring. Its a little strange to not be playing baseball though. But I am loving the fact that its baseball season.
Last weekend I went to the Jazz game with Derek and my friend Todd.


I guess the biggest news since I last wrote is that I have decided to transfer (yet again) to Utah State, and I have sent in my application. I just have to wait for my transcripts to get there, and I'll be "in like flint". I am really excited about it, and I feel good about the decision, so thats good too.

3 comments:

Lumpy said...

nice shirt...good thing youre playing softball to scratch your baseball itch

Becky said...

Good choice...love USU!

Travis Butterfield said...

it's always confusing to me that your comment link is at the TOP of your posts! Anyhoo. Congrats on your decision. I think you'll really like Utah State. Congrats on your Art History test. That's a tough class. I remember when I was in Mr. Long's AP Art History class. It was the hardest class I ever took in high school. Good luck with the chemistry. It's hard stuff, huh? I remember studying my butt off, and I could never get better than a B.

Anyhoo. Good to read about your life. Keep up the good work!